- most people have a habit of waiting until its cold to buy heating appliances so It means we are not just as busy now so you can get site surveys and installations much quicker usually Within two weeks from start to finish
- Having chimneys swept and liners fitted etc. is a much safer time to do at this time of year.
- Summer sales and promotions as we have at the moment tend to be the BEST DEALS of the year. Often never repeated when we over busy come September
- Its cleaner and quicker and much more convenient for you to have workmen in and out in the summer, no chance of wet shoes or dirty hands or the door wide open all day.
- Your central heating is already switched off so there is little or no chance of disruption to your heating source whilst we attend
- ANY problems with your boiler will be identified when we switch off the gas to work. Giving you plenty of time before the cold weather to sort remedials
- Summer installations mean plaster dries quicker with open windows and fresh air making redecoration also a doddle!
- BY FAR THE MAIN REASON FOR BUYING A FIRE/STOVE/FIREPLACE IN SUMMER IS TO AVOID THE HUSSLE AND BUSSLE EXPERIENCED EVERY YEAR. WITH THE RUN UP TO XMAS CAUSED BY CAUSED BY THOSE NOT PREPARING PROPERLY FOR WINTER WEATHER
ARTISAN, HERE FOR ALL YOUR FIRE/FIREPLACE NEEDS……………..7 DAYS A WEEK…………..BUT PLEASE PLAN ASAP to avoid disappointment